Saturday, August 15, 2026

A note

Since I'm working with some drawings,my daughter love the simple drawing and colors and similar case with 3D.She just enjoy Pocoyo or Olivia.Recently I read a book from Kveta Pacovska and she love it!! Sometimes I think children in the future will work as illustrator for children book hehe.


Emmett aged 4.

Picasso
Helen Levitt

2 comments:

Carolina said...

Me alegro q la actividad te fuera muy bien,supongo q eso te ayudara abrir las puertas aqui en los Estados y q te vayan conociendo y mucho mejor en persona =).
Aqui los gringos algunos son muy incultos,asi q no te debes sorprender de las barbaridades!!Ya vi esos links q me enviaste a mi no me gusta,pero como te digo TODO se vende y se compra,sea de lo mas malo q sea...
Besitos a la gordita =).

virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

:) Pos mas libros pa ellos jejeje